Residential Rewiring in Alamo, CA
Electrical Home Rewiring Services by a Walnut Creek Licensed Electrician
If you live in an older home with an electrical system that is more than 25 years old, it may be time to consider an upgrade. This may include rewiring the home to make sure your outlets are safe, your appliances are getting the power you need and your home is up to code. A thorough inspection by an Alamo residential electrician can reveal whether rewiring is necessary, how it can help and what it may entail in terms of time and cost.
If you live in East Bay and are considering electrical rewiring, call (925) 395-4069 for a free estimate.
Signs Your Home May Need Rewiring
- A circuit breaker has been tripping frequently
- Your lights have been flickering or dimming
- A lamp or light buzzes when you turn it on
- An appliance buzzes, vibrates, or gives you a slight shock when you turn it on
- An electrical outlet feels hot to the touch
- An electrical outlet does not work at all
- Your home has aluminum wiring
- You have noticed a smell of burning plastic in your home
When you notice these problems, you should call for an Alamo and Walnut Creek, CA electrician at East Bay Electric, Inc. as quickly as possible. If an outlet is warm to the touch, do not use it until a licensed electrician has checked it out. If an appliance causes a shock, even a small shock, when you turn it on and touch it, do not use that appliance until a licensed professional can assess the situation. According to the U.S. Fire Administration, faulty wiring causes 67,000 fires that result in more than $800 million in damages and hundreds of deaths each year. Protect yourself and your family with our emergency electrical wiring services or whole home rewiring.
Call (925) 395-4069 for more information.