East Bay Electric, Inc. – Electricians in Alamo, CA
The people of Alamo, Walnut Creek, and the surrounding areas can always depend on East Bay Electric, Inc. for quick, friendly, and cost-effective electrical work. We have achieved our success and built a reputation thanks to the dedication, skill, and passion of our team. As our company grows, we will need to hire more amazing people to fill new roles. If you think that could be you, please call (925) 395-4069 to talk to someone from our office, or see below for current career opportunities.
IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING: Journeyman Electrician
Immediate position available with a RESIDENTIAL Electrical Contracting Company
East Bay Electric, Inc. primarily services the East Bay (680 Corridor). Our company is looking for valuable, focused, and all-around reliable electricians who love to work and have respectable experience in residential service work.
Applying candidates should be experienced in all phases of residential electrical work, including, but not limited to:
- Troubleshooting and repairs
- Panel and subpanel change outs
- Device change outs
- Safety inspections
- Additions and remodeling
- Lighting installations
East Bay Electric, Inc. team members are expected to take pride in their work, strive to give nothing but the best possible service to clients, and communicates their passion for their work effectively. We are seeking a natural-born leader who can assist with several key aspects of growing our business.
Duties of a journeyman electrician can be varied, such as:
- Locating and diagnosing electrical problems using test equipment.
- Installing, inspecting, repairing, wiring, and maintaining a variety of electrical systems and equipment like main electric panel boxes, receptacles, lighting fixtures, switches, conduit or metal flex, etc.
- Ensuring that material used, installations, and workmanship meet the requirements of applicable technical and safety standards, will pass inspection, and reflect high-quality workmanship.
- Interpreting blueprints and specifications to determine electrical requirements for construction and calculating materials needed.
- Maintaining an organized, clean, and safe work area.
- Observing all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Climbing ladders and working in restricted spaces (i.e attics, crawl spaces) with comfort.
- Working in the office to assist with the writing of estimates and proposals.
- Assisting with the management of inventory in our warehouse and vans.
Minimum Job Requirements for Journeyman Electrician
- Minimum of 5 years of journeyman level plus the ability and technical know-how to perform all aspects of residential electrical work on their own.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Must pass drug screening and background checks
Note: Journeyman electrician pay will be based on experience.
Think you have what it takes to be a part of East Bay Electric, Inc.? We would love to hear from you! Call (925) 395-4069 or contact us online for more information.
Schedule A ServiceContact Us Today!
Proudly Serving Alamo & the Surrounding East Bay Areas
3000-F Danville Blvd #139
Alamo, CA 94507 Map & Directions